Persons who are unvaccinated or have only been vaccinated for 1 dose are more than 10 times more likely to die from COVID-19 infection than those who have vaccinated for two or three doses
- Considering the balance between infection risks and resumption of economic and livelihood impetus, the Government decided to cancel the arrangement of issuing isolation orders to infected persons according to the Prevention and Control of Disease Regulation (Cap. 599A) from January 30.
- The evaluation criteria for COVID-19 nucleic acid test results will be adjusted with effect from 16 January 2023. Test results issued from that day with a Ct value of 35 or above would be regarded as negative for purposes other than clinical management. The Centre for Health Protection of the Department of Health would not regard persons with results of nucleic acid tests at a Ct value of 35 or above as confirmed cases starting from 0.00am on the same day. Relevant persons would not be issued with isolation orders (i.e. no home isolation would be required, nor would they be sent to community isolation facility). The above adjusted criteria also apply to free and self-paid tests conducted by community testing centres/stations, and the self-paid negative test reports can also be used for cross-boundary travelling purposes.
- Points to Note when Performing a Rapid Antigen Test to Children
- Children and Adolescents Should Receive COVID-19 Vaccination as Early as Possible
- How many doses of COVID-19 vaccine are recommended for me?
- Early Testing and Detection (Including Testing Means)
- Rapid Antigen Tests
- Anti-epidemic Fund
- Vaccine Pass
- Other Important Topics
Hospital Authority Enquiry
Hotline: 1836 115
(9am to 5pm)
HKSAR Government COVID-19
WhatsApp Chatbot: 9617 1823
Centre for Health Protection
Hotline: 183 0111
(9 am to 8 pm)
ARCHIVES OF UPDATES ON INFECTION SITUATION
- Latest local situation of COVID-19 (Details of previous cases) (Last published on 29 January 2023)
- Latest Epidemic Situation of 5th Wave At a Glance (Archive of Statistics) (Last published on 29 January 2023)
- Provisional Data Analysis on Reported Death Cases (Archive of Statistics) (Last published on 1 February 2023)
- Community Isolation Facilities