COVID-19 Testing Service for Targeted GroupsNote: Please also read the page on Compulsory Testing for Certain Persons .
The Government will provide free testing services with online bookings to certain target groups at community testing centres, and they may also continue to undergo testing via the above free testing means. Those with symptoms shall seek medical advice promptly and undergo testing as instructed by medical professionals, and they ought not visit the community testing centres.
The Government encourages persons of target groups to actively undergo free testing to safeguard the health of themselves, family members, colleagues and the public. Those who choose to undergo testing at the community testing centres must register through the community testing centre booking system (www.communitytest.gov.hk) for free testing service. Those without bookings will need to pay the testing fee of $240. The community testing centre booking system will show the booking status of centres for the coming week, and relevant persons can choose suitable time slots for testing. If necessary, target groups who underwent testing may make another booking.
- Hong Kong International Airport staff
- Catering Premises, Canteens, Market Stalls and Licensed Hawkers (Food and Environmental Hygiene Department)
- Frontline Property Management Workers (Home Affairs Department)
- Pregnant Women (Home Affairs Department)
- Foreign Domestic Helpers staying in Boarding Facilities of Employment Agencies (Labour Department)
- Foreign domestic helpers waiting to join new employers' family (Labour Department)
- Foreign domestic helpers one-off free testing service (Labour Department to set up mobile specimen collection stations)
- Taxi and public light bus drivers and employees of local ferry operators (Transport Department)
- Residents of individual buildings and housing estates (Home Affairs Department)
- Hong Kong mobile fishermen and their deckhands (Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department)
- Frontline staff of Environmental Protection Department (Environmental Protection Department)
- Lift and escalator trade practitioners (Electrical and Mechanical Services Department)
- Frontline staff of hotels (Tourism Commission)
- Front-line workers at Kwai Tsing Container Terminals (Transport and Housing Bureau)
- Frontline workers of designated ship services sector (Transport and Housing Bureau)
- Construction site workers one-off free testing service
- Practitioners of cold stores (Food and Environmental Hygiene Department)
- Couriers one-off free testing service